As the last Tuesday run before Christmas this year falls on 17th December, the Committee voted to move the Traditional Mince Pie Run / Evening to Thursday 19th December to have it closer to Christmas, and it will therefore be the last club run before Christmas. Whilst this breaks with tradition I hope it will not detract, and we still get a good turnout, even if only for the bar aspect afterwards. All other aspects will remain as they have done over the years, being
- Meet in club room at Hannakins
- A Social chatty run up to the High Street dressed in Christmas attire.
- Any Juniors partaking, to meet Seniors at bottom of High Street, by Domino Pizza.
- Seniors return from High St. to club at own pace and route
- Meet in the bar afterwards for drinks and snack food, provided by the club.
- Draw for one club London Marathon place in the club ballot.